Used as primary mens of identification of the subject in the article Tom Dudgeon.
· · —Edit
- You are standing into danger, so look out: this is a copyright image
This image is a screen image from a BBC television adaptation of Arthur Ransome's books or a sample, crop or adaptation of a BBC screen image. The copyright for the original work is controlled by the BBC.
Use of small, low-resolution images of BBC screen images to illustrate:
- the copyrighted character(s) or places or objects or scenes(s) or storyline(s) in the screen image in question;
- where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- on Arthur Ransome Wiki hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia.com,
To the uploaderEdit
At each and every instance of uploading of BBC screen images, please give:
- in your own words, an explanation why this particular file needs to be uploaded (this is called "fair use rationale")
- the source of the work
Crop the image so that you are only showing the subject matter of the article you are illustrating (eg Nancy out of a crowd shot).
Shrink the image to the smallest size where it is still viewable, maybe 300 pixels wide.
The image must be provided as a primary means of visual identification of the subject, not merely as decoration.
Do not upload high-resolution, high qualityEdit
Arthur Ransome Wiki must not become a source of high quality images.
Appears on these pages
Tom Dudgeon is the skipper of the Titmouse and leader of the Coot Club. He is the older son of...