Welcome to Arthur Ransome Wiki
The wiki dedicated to Arthur Ransome, his life, literary works and the Swallows and Amazons series of novels. This wiki, to which anyone can contribute, adopts an in-universe perspective when writing about Arthur Ransome's works of fiction. We aim to complement Wikipedia, with articles focussed on Arthur Ransome and his works rather than general (native) knowledge.
461 articles since July 2008
Arthur Ransome Wiki news - create a news item
Arthur Ransome Trust (ART) is a registered charity in England (No 1136565) whose main aim is to establish and develop a public centre in the Lake District, dedicated to the life and works of Arthur Ransome.
- Arthur Ransome Trust website
Featured article: Pin Mill
Pin Mill is a small village on the River Orwell, below Ipswich and above Shotley in Eastern England. ...more...
- Previously featured: Head of the Lake | Welcome | Harwich | Christina Hardyment | Horseshoe Cove | Nancy Blackett | Mr Tedder | Port and Starboard | Rio | Maria Turner | Secret Archipelago | Dick Callum | Rattletrap | Coniston Water | Christina Hardyment | The Arthur Ransome Society | High Topps | The Lake | Wild Cat Island | Birds | Goblin | Windermere | Kanchenjunga | The Houseboat | Colonel Jolys
- Real people
- view all pages
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- The easiest way is to click on any red text you see in Arthur Ransome Wiki, that will take you to a blank page where you can start a new article with that name ("Red text" in this example).
- Arthur Ransome Wiki also has two lists of articles that need help called "Ship's babies" and "Wanted Articles". Shiver my timbers! Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!